Concrete is a widely used material in many outdoor and landscape projects. Not only is it used in wall construction, but is also the preferred option for flooring. Concrete is easy to maintain, resilient, looks great and can last for a number of years with very little maintenance. But there are times when poor weather conditions, exposure to regular wear and tear and the UV rays of the sun affect the condition of the concrete surfaces. This is where decorative overlays come into the picture.
We at Houston Pool Renovations provide top-notch, decorative overlay solutions to clients across the region. From our base in Houston, we services areas including Katy, Sugarland, and The Woodlands. In addition, we handle projects for clients in and around Richmond, Spring and Conroe.
We also have a very wide client base in and around West University, Memorial, Bellaire and the surrounding areas. No matter where you are located in the Greater Houston Area, if you want pool remodeling solutions, we are the experts to contact. On our team are concrete overlay experts that provide excellent customized solutions to clients.
What Are Concrete Overlays?
Overlays are surface applications that are placed skillfully on existing concrete surfaces. The significantly improve the appearance and condition of your existing concrete surface and make it look and feel like new. This coating is available in different thicknesses and the application requires skill and knowledge of different finishes and techniques. As a company that has been in this industry for a number of years, we have what it takes to provide clients with excellent solutions.
Areas Where Decorative Concrete Overlays Can Be Used
The patterns and designs that we create will be right in line with your requirements and will match the appearance of the existing features in your landscape. The concrete overlays can be used for improving the appearance of:
- Driveways and walkways pathways
- Parking areas
Concrete Overlays – The Benefits
There are a number of benefits to getting concrete overlays for your outdoor spaces, such as:
- These are extremely resistant to damage from UV rays of the sun, dust, foyers, and dust form a chemical damage etc. They are very durable and require very minimal maintenance.
- The designs and patterns can be customized to meet your requirements and we can create unique and interesting concrete features in various areas of your property.
- Since these overlays are applied on top of existing concrete surfaces, the job is simpler and can be completed in a shorter period of time.
- Concrete overlay surfaces can be used to disguise flaws such as small crazing cracks, oil stains, chemical stains, chipping and flaking.
- Concrete overlay cost is very reasonable and you get high-grade finishes without breaking the bank.
Cost-Effective Decorative Overlays
We work very closely with you in order to make sure that the final product matches your expectations and look stunning in every way. We have a team of experts that has been in this industry for decades and know exactly what is required in decorative overlay installations. The best quality materials are used in the work which helps ensure the longevity of these applications. For any more information about our custom concrete overlay solutions, feel free to contact Houston Pool Renovations at (832) 554-2300 between 7 am – 5 pm. You can also request a free quote via this online form and we will respond shortly.